Best Method to Import NSF to Office 365
Are you in search for a solution to import NSF files into your Office 365 account? Then don’t worry. In this article, I will walk through the step-by-step procedure to import emails from NSF to Office 365 account. To move the mailbox resources, all you need to do is provide the O365 account login information.
NSF files are the default format for Lotus Notes or IBM Notes mailbox stores. Various types of NSF files are used to store IBM Notes data, including email, contacts, calendars, and any other data. The user can find mailbox entries with username.nsf and contacts in the Names.nsf file.
However, in the latest version of IBM Notes, the user only receives the file that contains all the data. There are no separate Contacts book and Names.nsf files in the HCL notes.
If you have multiple NSF files on local storage and you want to access them on a cloud platform, you will need to upload the NSF file to Office 365.
Microsoft 365 is Microsoft’s cloud service for managing email, contacts, calendars, and more. on a centralized platform.
So, it is a good option for users to import NSF files to their Office 365 account. Just use NSF to Office 365 Migration tool for it.
How to import NSF to Office 365?
There are two ways that a user can import NSF files into Office 365, which is the direct mode and the manual process. The direct method only requires users to enter their Office 365 account information. Right now, the manual process will take a lot of time and effort as some knowledge of PowerShell scripts is required.
Best solution to import NSF files to Office 365:
You can import NSF files directly into your Office 365 account using a professional toolkit. There are many applications available today. One such solution is RecoveryTools nMigrator Software. This tool offers users the direct option to switch from an NSF account to an O365 account.
The user can also test the performance of this toolkit by testing the free trial version. During the demo, the user can send the first 25 emails from each folder to the O365 account. You must provide your user account information to start the migration.
The general operation of this set of tools is very simple, fast and elegant. For more information, check out these easy steps:
- Install and run the software and load Lotus Notes NSF files.
- You can select all the files listed in the application bar in the next section.
- Choose Office 365 only from the list of 30+ formats.
- In the next section, the tool prompts the user for their Office 365 account information. In the Help panel, enter their username, password, and other details.
- Click Next to start the migration process from NSF to Office 365.
- Users can directly analyze the conversion process in real time in the help bar.
- After process finished, a confirmation message is displayed. Click on the OK button.
- Please check your Office 365 mailboxes to make sure the NSF files have been imported into your Office 365 account.
Quick Glance at Features of NSF to Office 365 Migration tool:
NSF to Office 365 Migration Tool helps users to migrate very easily. Just select the items you want to convert and the tool does the rest of the task. This software offers users many advanced features that make it easy to navigate the migration process.
Here is a list of some of the great features of this application:
- This tool offers users a dual data conversion mode. Users can select files or folders to upload data. The Select File option is only for selecting a specific email message, while the Select Folder option is better for selecting multiple files.
- You can easily import NSF to your Office 365 webmail account. You can move NSF to Lotus Notes Web Access (OWA), Lotus Notes Web Application, Exchange Online and more.
- The toolkit supports the migration of NSF files to an Office 365 account with all attachments such as images, documents, text files, archives and more.
- The user can selectively migrate emails to the primary mailbox or Office 365 shared mailboxes.
- You can migrate NSF files to a standard Office 365 user account and an Office 365 administrator account. Use the I Am Admin option to move NSF files to the O365 Administrator account.
- The toolbar allows users to map & assign user accounts to the mailbox folders automatically or manually.
- Users can also change the language settings of Office 365 mailbox folders to universal languages such as Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Italian, Finnish and more.
- The tool preserves all the metadata and properties of the original NSF file during the transfer.
- You can easily run the software on all the latest versions and editions of MS Windows, including Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, Win Vista, etc. For 32- and 64-bit versions.
The last words:
In a previous article, I discussed one of the simplest solutions for converting NSF files to Office 365 mailboxes. You can easily export all mailbox information stored in NSF files, such as metadata properties, attachments, formats, fonts, margins, etc. necessary solution.
Read More Blogs: