Tips for Perfect Curly Hair
Plenty of women have curly hair. For many, it is an impediment, but will be much easier to treat and wear it pretty carefully and with some simple tips that we show below. First, you must know who has your hair texture and cuts that suit you.
So it is best to turn to a center for the professional hairdresser and tell you which is the look that suits you. You must escape the razor cuts for only favor the emergence of more frizz.
You should not wash your hair every day. If the hair is very fine you must wash it every two days, otherwise, you should wash it only when necessary and not weakened.
Furthermore, it is advisable to use products that will moisturize your hair, it is best to inform yourself in a shop because they will know which is best depending on the state of your scalp. To keep hair shiny you should apply a mask once a week, always applying from inside the ends.
When you dry your hair with the diffuser not forget to apply before a heat shield is a simple spray that protects but a very effective way your hair from heat from the dryer. You can also make them more beautiful curls with a curling iron is giving them, in this case also using the thermal protector for hair and suffer no damage.
Curly hair is very nice, always be careful with the guidelines explained above, so if you have frizzy hair we recommend that you follow and show off the hair healthy, shiny, and care for very little money and spending very little time. If you want to turn curly hair into straight then feel free to use the best & branded hair care tool such as a hair straightener, hair dryer, etc.
Tips for Smoothy Hair
Yesterday we began a series of special notes where we discussed the needs of every type of hair and saw what needed to dry hair, oily, normal, now want to focus on other features. Let’s talk about straight hair and what it needs, so you can give it the care it requires a lot of attention!
One of the main problems of this type of hair is usually not much volume, so in this case, we recommend a cut in layers, so you can give shape and movement. Another helpful tip is that when you do dry it upside down first and then lifting the roots strand by strand.
In case you want to set a style you can apply some hairspray, avoid gels and foams, as these cakes hair and make it look smoother yet.
As for the curly, this is characterized by absorbing moisture and be very porous, so we need to hydrate properly, this will help us define the loops. Also, remember to be careful with cuts staggered, as your hair will look too bulky.
Finally, never wet brush and detangle using a wide-toothed comb or comb holder. These were the tips that we had to give, we hope that they will be of great help and allow you to take better care of your hair, lucky!
Tips and Tricks for Being Healthy Hair
As the hair part of the face, is one of the main attractions of a woman It is therefore important to keep it strong and beautiful. However, what steps we take to keep it that way? What tricks of beauty to get their naturally beautiful hair and healthy?
It is always good to spend time and major care.
Tips when Washing Hair
- Always use warm water by applying a small amount of shampoo.
- Give a massage gentle circles around the scalp hair, and stimulate circulation will be achieved, and also ensure a good cleaning.
- Rinse with cold water allowing the hair to look much brighter.
- Taking the time when washing your hair and especially when rinsed, because if left with remnants of shampoos, conditioners, and masks, they can cause hair loss.
- If you have dry brittle hair is not recommended to wash it every day, and that does not allow the oils to moisturize natural hair causing it to dry out even more. The best thing would be washed twice a week.
Tips for Hair Drying Time
- Do not rub your hair with the towel after washing should be dried but only slightly.
- Not unravel (especially with a narrow tooth comb) your hair immediately after being washed, as the hair is very fragile and can break easily.
- Do not use the dryer of hair very close to it, nor when it is wet to dry, as it would be mistreated and resection. The dryer should be used only when hair is wet in to wet and when colder the air leaving the dryer, the less damage was done.