Yoga is for everyone. While some people learn Yoga as exercise, others know it for fun. At the time of initiation, Yoga was just a principle. The meaning of Yoga is “Union.” Yoga is a practice that people usually do to achieve salvation and unite with the universe. This is the reason ancient Indian ascetics yoga was a lifestyle.
However, nowadays, modern yoga schools are following an academic style for teaching yoga. There are classes, curriculum as well as exams. In fact, in recent times, the only place you see yoga classes in their best form is ashrams. Rishikesh yoga ashrams are the epitome of all this.
Rishikesh is the world capital of Yoga and is one of the top destinations for learning and performing Yoga. Saints, yogis, and many practitioners use to go there for ages to excavate Yoga, become yoga instructors and achieve enlightenment.
Rishikesh India is one of the top yoga destinations for everybody wishing to learn Yoga. Learn Yoga, see places, and live a life full of peace and fulfillment during your stay in Rishikesh.IN short, Rishikesh is communal of renowned yoga gurus and spiritual leaders.
You must be wondering what the reason behind the yogic and spiritual significance of Rishikesh is. To start with, it is believed that Rishikesh is the birthplace of Yoga. Here are few more reasons that have made Rishikesh as the epicenter of every yogi.
Significance of Rishikesh
It is well known to everyone that India is the place where Yoga started. And in India, Rishikesh is the birthplace of Yoga. Rishikesh is the yoga capital of the world. Most of the ancient yogis used to meditate in the Himalayas. It is like a dream come true for most aspiring yogis to learn Yoga in Rishikesh. If you want to be a yoga teacher, it’s best to obtain a 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
- Rishikesh is known to be the aura of spirituality. IT is a place in India having great spiritual significance. After all, the Ganga, the holiest river of India, flows through it. It is covered with many temples, and people gather in Rishikesh to attend all its ceremonies and functions. There exist a holy vibe in this place. It is one of the perfect locations for all yogis to perform Yoga and be close to the yogic power.
The spiritual value of Rishikesh is enhanced because of Ganga. If you want to take a bath in this holy river, you can do it as pollution has not yet affected it. Many yogis and gurus have spent their lives here, and all these have added to this place’s spiritual energy. In short, it is a hub of the best yoga retreats, yoga teacher training, and a lot of ashrams.
- The unique style of teaching. One of the main reasons people go to Rishikesh to learn Yoga is every ashram’s teaching style. It is different from the urban area yoga schools and studios. Yoga teaching involves learning few asanas and learning about the whole history and principals involved in Yoga. You will also understand the essence and the goals of Yoga, the effect of each yoga lesson on your body and mind. You know everything from the ground in simple words, and this is one of the best ways to learn Yoga.
- You learn Yoga in its original form: The way yoga schools in Rishikesh teach Yoga is quite different from other yoga schools in an urban area. Here you learn Yoga as a way of life and not as a course. You know to live an abstinent lifestyle by eating the same type of food that traditional yogis eat and simple quarters to live and some bare essentials to go by.
- Yoga schools that are popular globally are found in Rishikesh: You will find some of the proven yoga schools in Rishikesh. They have global acclaim all over the world. If you are looking for a 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, you will find many globally certified yoga schools there. This offers you the trust that you will learn the best Yoga from these schools. You have several options to select from. Rishikesh, being the most prominent hub of Yoga, has hundreds of yoga schools. In other places in India, you will also find many schools, but in Rishikesh, every school will meet your requirements and expectations.
- The yoga teachers are famous yogis: The schools are certified and well recognized, but some of the famous yogis from across the world give you lessons. Most people select their yoga classes in Rishikesh based on the fact they will be teaching. Renowned teachers worldwide come to Rishikesh as guest instructors for giving training to students in Rishikesh Yoga schools.
- Training at an affordable price: Both yoga learning and yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh is available at affordable price. You will see that most of the class’s fees are half compared with a yoga class of another place. Costs are much lower if you opt for residential courses. But you must keep in mind that these prices in no way affect the course quality.
- A holy place for vacation: Several people target Rishikesh for learning Yoga because it also gives them a chance to enjoy the most sacred possible peace. It is one of the renowned tourist places for people across the country and world. Yogis, tourists, and pilgrims throng Rishikesh. You can see many ashrams, Ram and Laxman Jhulas and ashrams and several other places when you visit Rishikesh.
Rishikesh is one of the holy places for Hindus for which sages and saints who mastered the yogic arts have been visiting this place for many years. Because of this reason also you will find various courses for 200 or 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
The rich Yoga and spiritual heritage have made Rishikesh home to some of the most renowned yoga schools. Whether you want to learn Yoga by attending few classes or wish to obtain a yoga teacher training certification, there is no scarcity of Rishikesh options.
But with too many options, it’s challenging to find the right place for learning Yoga or obtaining certification. Do your research and find the best yoga center in Rishikesh.