Everyone loves to step out of home and visit a cool lounge or a fine dining restaurant to celebrate your arrival day accompanied by your close friends and relatives. But COVID – 19 has changed the entire scenario. Social distancing has become the top priority. But when offices, schooling and fitness can be resumed from work from home, then why not birthday celebrations?
Let the excitement soar high and celebrate your birthday with your family or flatmates at home. Here we come with super – cool birthday ideas to turn your birthday celebration into an epic bash. So, without any delay, Here you go:
1. Set a party theme: When we go out, we love to get ready and look our stunning best. You can do the same even at home. You can set a party theme, say white theme, black theme, blue theme, pink theme, and yellow them. Pull out your theme based colored dress and wear it and ask others too. Enhance your look by wearing matching accessories and making a perfect hairdo. You will love to see everyone around in the same color and don’t forget to give compliments. Do click selfies and share on social media to inspire others how they can also celebrate special days at home.
2. Decorate the party area: If you don’t have a flair for drama, then you can opt for simple decoration. Moreover, during lockdown you also won’t be able to step out to hunt confetti, ribbons, balloons and other decoration material. So, what to do? Well you can hang those Diwali lights back up. You can also lit up some spare candles and arrange them on the table. And if you can’t find anything at all, then put on simple house lamps of your home to set the vibe with some mood lighting.
3. Order a yummy cake: During this time, online cake order is the best idea. Browse through some of the flavorsome cakes and order the one which you find utterly delicious. Online cake delivery is possible even in cities of South India like Coimbatore, Puducherry, Kochi. Suppose you want to order online cake delivery in Kochi, then simply visit a web based cake shop and select your favorite cake, mention your address and time of delivery. You can also opt for midnight cake delivery if even you are planning to celebrate your day at 12 AM. Vegetarians can opt for eggless cakes.
4. Arrange a virtual birthday party: Yes, you must be missing your friends and family on this special day. If you can’t meet them physically, virtual meeting is always an option. Make most of technology and set up a video call via Zoom, Google Hangouts or Houseparty. Ask everyone to wear party dresses including you. Share cocktails together and cut the cake during a virtual meet. You will love to experience the moment when everyone will wish for you and sing a song. Dance together; eat together and save screenshots to treasure the beautiful memory of this day for lifetime.
5. Hire a professional musician: There are tons of birthday ideas to get you video call rolling. You can hire a professional musician to play your favorite songs and let the guests get entertained during the virtual birthday party. Everyone will get mesmerized in the vibes of your birthday and enjoy this day to the fullest. You can also ask the professional musician to sing some of the best ghazals and other beautiful songs.
6. Play games: Playing games is one of the best sources of entertainment. After cake cutting, dance and virtual meet, you can play a few games like dumb charades, musical chair and pass and the parcel with your family or flat mates. This activity will take the birthday party fun to the next level. Everyone will love to be engaged and enjoy this leisure time with close ones.
So, if you find an incredible birthday celebration a far – fetched dream, try out the points given above, we are sure you will celebrate a memorable birthday party. Along with this, don’t forget to show your gratitude towards society. Donate some amount to PM Cares Fund in any act of charity and do something for the ones who are in need of resources right now.