First of all, you will have to have a professional page created, or in other words, a Fan Page. And in fact, ideally, you would have shared all these posts for 1 month. Do we have to know how to promote content on Facebook, step by step?
Having said that, what we are going to do is go to the publication we want to publish and click the blue “Promote Publication” button.
How to promote content on Facebook, step by step?
Okay, here are several sections to fill out:
- Objective: if you want them to leave their emails in the comments, select “Get more people to react to your content, comment on it and share it.”
- And if you go to a Landing Page, select the option “Attract people to your website.”
- Publication button: in this section you will simply have to select the type of button that you want to appear in the publication. You will see that, when you click, several options will appear. Select the one that best suits your situation.
- Audience: add the socio-demographic information and interests of your market niche. Basically the information to direct this post to the right people.
In addition, you can also select different forms of segmentation:
- People you choose through the segmentation of interests: you will have to detail the interests of your audience. For example, if you are going to focus your content on yoga teachers, in the interests you will have to add pages, professionals, magazines or anything else related to yoga and other interests similar to this.
- People who like your page
- People who like your page and their friends
- Your custom audiences (if you have them)
And finally, in this same section, if you deactivate automatic placements, you can also select the platform where the ads will be displayed (Facebook, Messenger or Instagram).
Choose where your ad appears and what money you are going to spend.
- Duration and budget: basically how long the promotion is going to last and how much money are you going to invest with a total budget. My recommendation is that you invest between $ 5 and $ 10 a day.
- Tracking conversions: here you can select the Facebook Pixel you are going to use (if you have one).
- Payment: the payment information that you are going to use (card, bank or PayPal account with which you are going to pay).
Once you have finished filling in all this information, click on the blue “Promote” button, the promotion will be on the air ready to capture leads.
The best formats to trigger interaction
To finish with this guide, we are going to talk about the best format you can use.
Logically we find two types of formats:
- Text – Posing an action. Question → Answer. Or a gift (Lead Magnet). A giveaway if you want to beat it.
- Video – to connect more empathetic with your audience.
If you want to work in a text format, visual citation formats work well, with the development of an argument that goes against common beliefs. DBut for me, at the moment, the best option is the video format.
Because people need visual cues to trust what they see. Hence the saying “Seeing is believing.”
Therefore, creating a video where you are seen sharing value and making a call to action in person will generate better results than posting simple or fancy text using fancy font generator for custom fonts for social sites. .
Get inspired by what Fran Parrado , Coach in artistic career management, does with the video format :
That said, whatever format you choose, remember that to achieve optimal results you will have to do 2 things:
- Provide value by solving a problem for your audience quickly and efficiently.
- Create a call to action – the next step – obvious, so that your followers can act after they have read you.
Think that they can download a free PDF (lead magnet) in exchange for an email.
Or book a 1 to 1 appointment with you, on your agenda, so that you can analyze your needs more thoroughly.
See how our student, Gemma Solà , speech therapist, is doing it to send fans of her fan page directly to booking a free 1-on-1 discovery session with her.
Once you have added value in the strategic session, you will be able to pitch the sale of your services in the best possible context, and thus close sales without much effort.
When is it time to move on to Facebook Ads, really?
The rule is to keep doing and amplifying what is already working for you.
Boost content on Facebook with money for at least 3 months. Remember that the goal is to get 1,000 subscribers to your mailing list.
It is simple and effective, and it will give you many joys and small victories.
And why not, some first sales. With this money collected, you will be able to think about training yourself in making real ads in Facebook Ads.