Yoga is increasing in popularity. Health-aware peoples who are involved in physical activities are now taking yoga. After some months or years of constant yoga practice, most people are now trying to understand yoga better.
A yoga teacher training course is one of the best options for someone who wants to go deep into yoga practice.
But because of the ongoing pandemic Covid-19, many things are getting restricted to maintain social distancing. Practicing yoga has also been affected.
People are no able to go where they use to go. Many non-essentials gatherings are not allowed. This means applying for a yoga teacher training certification course might be out of reach now.
But do not worry, you can still be a yoga instructor. You can opt for a good online yoga teacher training course. You will not have to step out of your house comfort to earn your yoga teacher training certification.
Many yoga institutions are offering online yoga classes and exams, and you can earn your certifications online.
NO matter whether you are a beginner who wants to begin training to be a yoga instructor or a seasoned yoga instructor who needs to update certification, there are many benefits of an online yoga teacher training course.
Here are some of the significant benefits that you get from an online yoga training course:
- You can change your career while still working: By doing a yoga teacher training course online, you will not only be able to work along with your office schedule but also, after finishing, you can work as a full-time yoga instructor. Thus, to change a career, you will not have to leave your current job. This offers you a seamless transition to a new career.
- Get lifetime access to digital course material: When you attend an in-person yoga training, you will be given heaps of paper handouts. But when you take it online, all of your lessons are online. All classes are also so dynamic because it includes all online documentation along with video and audio lectures. There is less chance of losing it also as everything is stored electronically.
- Be a part of an online community: The online communities provided by several online yoga teacher training allow you to learn and connect to your fellow teachers and students. You can easily ask questions, do networking and make friendships with people of other geographical areas. This assists you in broadening your horizons. Moreover, it also exposes you to various teaching methods and kinds of yoga.
- Take non-local training: With online yoga teacher training, you can attend classes at your dream yoga institutions. It is because through the internet you can connect to any state or country. It increases the scope of your actual training. Like for instance, if you are interested in any niche topics like Yin yoga or Yoga philosophy, you can effortlessly search and find yoga teacher training from anywhere in the world. In short, you will grow and learn from one of the best institutions without being close to the center. Your locality yoga centers do not bound you.
- Learn at your own speed and time: Online yoga teacher training is best for those in a full-time job or who find it difficult to make out time. An online course might rum eight hours a week, including reading, watching lecture videos, managing homework, etc. With in–person yoga classes, all this happens in one single day that too at some particular time of the day. But with online training, you can study at any time of the day or night.
- Get access to classes from your smartphone: With online courses, you can access your pending lectures while you are in your car or while eating your lunch. Wondering how? Well! Because you can attend your classes from your cellphone. This gives you the freedom to study anywhere you like. With mobile apps, you get the flexibility to achieve your yoga teacher certification.
- One to one meeting you’re your yoga instructor: With online yoga classes, you get the flexibility to have one-to-one meetings with your instructor. It isn’t easy to arrange in-person classes where mostly there are group classes with each student trying to get his/her teacher’s attention. The teacher will also have an easy time learning to identify and understand you. You will have an easy time getting your doubts cleared, which is vital for your future occupation.
Thus, with so many benefits of learning yoga online, why not opt for this rather than in-person yoga classes. Moreover, Yoga Alliance, the leading yoga teacher training certification body, is now allowing the recognized yoga schools to provide contract hours of training virtually. So, choose one of the best yoga courses online and be a certified instructor.