Benefits of Digital Marketing
Are you using a traditional marketing campaign and not getting that much profit you want?
If so, It’s time to invest in “Digital Marketing Services” that can give you proven results for your business. Today, digital marketing become the go-to thing for every business out there in the market.
So if you are a beginner and do not know anything about digital marketing?
No issue. I’ll tell you each and everything about digital marketing.
So, let’s start with “what is digital marketing”
Digital marketing is called online marketing or internet marketing or whatever you like to call it. It is a type of marketing that leverages the power of the internet, social media sites, search engines, mobile applications and other digital channels.
Digital marketing helps you to reach a large audience than you could through traditional methods, and you can target those prospects who are most likely to buy your product or service. Further, it’s also often more cost-effective than traditional advertising.
With the help of digital marketing, you can compete with larger companies at ease. In fact, digital marketing can also be a great course to do after 12th commerce.
In digital marketing, you can target your audience in various way such as,
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Email Marketing (EM)
- WhatsApp Marketing (WAM)
- Content Marketing (CM)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- SEO: SEO stands for search engine optimization, Which is the practice of an increase in quality traffic of your website to get rank on the search engine result page(SERP). There is various best practice to get rank on SERP which includes, On-page optimization, Off-page optimization, and local Seo.
- SMM: SMM stands for social media marketing.
SMM uses the social channel and website to promote product and services. Through social media, we can also do brand promotion, target audience growth, driving traffic to a website, and increasing sales.
- SEM: SEM means search engine marketing.
SEM is a type of digital marketing technique that revolves around increasing the visibility of a website on search engines like Google, Yahoo, Yandex, Bing and a lot more.
Currently, SEM is the best way to grow your business in the online marketing world.
SEM includes SEO and Google Adwords. SEO will give you an organic or free listing on SERP. Google ads will charge a small penny from you to rank your site on top of SERP.
- Email marketing: Email Marketing(EM).
Email marketing is yet another type of digital marketing that leverages the power of emails to promote business, services and products. It is a form of direct marketing in which business can send personalized emails and directly interact with their customers.
In fact, email marketing is one of the best types of digital marketing with an ROI of 3000%.
- WAM: WAM stands for Whatsapp marketing. Whatsapp marketing is messenger marketing, which promotes a brand through Whatsapp. This channel helps you to reach your existing customer or warm audience, promote directly, build strong relationships with customers and increase sales.
- CM: CM means Content Marketing, It is a strategy or technique to creating, publishing, and distributing content for a targeted audience online to attract.
- PPC: PPC stands for pay per click. PPC is a form of internet marketing in which advertiser has to pay when someone clicks their ads. PPC marketing is the best way to get rank on SERP and increase quality traffic and sales.
PPC can also help you in generating leads.
Top 4 benefits of digital marketing.
The other benefit of digital marketing is that it is cost-effective. digital marketing helps you to save your money and target accurately the large number of audience online or on the internet.
In fact, digital marketing is also less costly as compared to traditional advertising methods like television ads, print ads, hoardings, newspaper ads and a lot more. That’s why small companies don’t leverage too much of traditional ads.
On the other hand, large companies do spend a chunk of their marketing budget on traditional budget.
For example, You run ads on social media for $3 to reach 1000 people and If you run ads on television your cost would be $23 and you could not calculate your reach through television ads.
Digital marketing is the best way to connect with your worldwide customer. With the help of digital marketing, you can promote your business all over the globe and easily spread the word about your product and services to an ideal customer.
Social media alone has 3 billion active users which makes it an ideal place for a business not only to promote business but also to target the audience accurately.
Allow targeting ideal customer
For targeting ideal customers for business we need to follow some steps such as well research, proper planning, and the right channel to target your ideal customer.
When we compare online marketing and traditional marketing. Targeting with traditional marketing methods is quite hard and difficult. In digital marketing, we can target sharply as we get a wide variety of targeting options such as. interest-based targeting, gender-based targeting, keywords targeting, and many more.
Improves your Conversion rate
The other benefit of digital marketing is that it improves conversion rate, sales and profits for your business. When you invest in online marketing techniques, like conversion rate optimization, you can slowly increase your sales, conversions, profits and revenue for your business.
In fact, few digital marketing techniques like email marketing gives an ROI of $45 for every $1 invested in it.
That’s why digital marketing rocks.